NeilMed Sinus Rinse™ Starter Kit Description
#1 Selling Brand
The Original and Patented
#1 Physician Prescribed Over-The-Counter Nasal Rinse
5 Premixed Packets Makes 1,200 mL (40 fl oz) of Solution
pH Balanced Mixture
Contents: 1 Squeeze Bottle and 5 Premixed Packets
• Nasal Dryness
• Sinus Pressure & Nasal Congestion
• Nasal Symptoms from Flu & Cold
• Post Nasal Drip
• Nasal Irritation from Occupational and House Dust, Fumes, Animal Dander, Grass, Pollen, Smoke, Environmental Pollutants, etc.
• Soothing, No Burning or Stinging, Therapeutic Saline Rinse for Nasal Irrigation, Moisturization and Daily Nasal Hygiene.
• pH Neutral & Isotonic; Hypertonic with two or more Packets.
• Premixed Packets of USP Grade Sodium Chloride and Sodium Bicarbonate (Natural Ingredients with Purity level 99% or higher).
• Single piece, custom-designed black rounded cap fits any nasal opening. No push and pull components make for easy cleaning.
• Excellent cleansing prior to spraying nasal corticosteroids.
• Smooth Flow with easy-squeeze bottle.
• Empties nearly 95% in upright position.
• Suitable for use after sinus surgery and during pregnancy. Consult your physician with concerns.
• Portable for Travel.
Bottle Kit Contains:
• 1 Rinse Bottle 240 mL (8 fl oz)
• 1 Custom Designed Black Cap
• 1 Tube
• 5 Premixed Packets of USP Grade (Purity level 99% or higher) Sodium Chloride & Sodium Bicarbonate Mixture (pH Balanced, Natural Ingredients, isotonic, Preservative & Iodine Free).
• Educational Brochure with directions for use.
Dissolve One Packet or Sachet in 240 mL (8 oz) of lukewarm distilled, previously boiled or bottled water.
Refer to Education Brochure with directions for use.
Preservative, Drug, Iodine, BPA, Gluten & Latex